Monday, September 22, 2008

My chocolate trade fair speech

Welcome. I am the manager of Dark Choco. My name is Josh. I am here to introduce my new product, super scrummy, very yummy Chocolicious chocolate. It is filled with melted dark chocolate mixed with caramel. The outside layer is actually 3 layers. The first layer is made out of solid dark chocolate. second is more melted chocolate and the last layer more solid dark chocolate.. The cocoa beans have been imported to NZ from Malaysia. All the other ingredients The are from NZ. The other ingredients are sugar, flavouring and milk products. The most popular flavours are dark chocolate and caramel. This product is likely to be exported all over the world to countries like Malaysia, India, Australia, and the USA They come in all shapes and sizes. Thank you for listening. You are welcome to place your order.

No comments:

Watch Emma's movie about stormwater

Matariki